ant-user mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject RE: Stupid Windows question
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:08:58 GMT

According to the Windows NT help, the > redirection symbol only redirects
stdout, not stderr.  At least, thats the implication.  What they actually
say is "Some command output, such as error messages, may not be redirected
when using the greater-than sign (>)."

I'm not sure about other flavours of windows, but this seems consistent
with what I've seen in the past.  I have no clue if this has changed for
Win2K.

Glenn McAllister

Please respond to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org