ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ritendra Sinha" <ritendra.si...@db.com>
Subject Ejbjar includes..
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:47:42 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone know whether the ejbjar task allows additional
(helper) class files to be included, as I am unsuccessfuly trying to do below.

Syntatically the parser allows me to include files but the ejb jar file still does
not have them in it after being built.

Can anyone show me how they would do it correctly or is it not a supported feature.

Thanks,
Ritendra

     <target name="buildejb" depends="compile_ejb">
          <ejbjar srcdir="${build}" includes="**/PropertiesUtil.class, **/PropertiesModel.class"
           descriptordir="${build}/META-INF" destdir="${deployment_dir}" basejarname="properties_ejb">

          <weblogic destdir="${deployment_dir}" classpath="${myclasspath}:${build}" />
          <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml" />
          <include name="**/*.xml" />
          <include name="${build}/**/PropertiesUtil.class" />
          <include name="${build}/**/PropertiesModel.class" />
     </ejbjar> </target>

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.