ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sibon Barman" <si...@ss8.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: class file size difference between Ant script and JBuilder
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:16:18 GMT
I used the Sun's 1.3 JDK to compile rather than JBuilder's 1.3 compiler. I
still have the same problem.
Here is the error I get:
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/adventnet/nms/mapui/ListFilter, method:
PropAction signature: (Ljava/awt/Event;Ljava/lang/Object;)Z) Incompatible
object argument for function call
	at com.adventnet.nms.mapui.NmsListView.init(NmsListView.java:90)
	at
com.adventnet.nms.startclient.MainPanel.addPanelToList(MainPanel.java:561)
	at
com.adventnet.nms.startclient.MainPanel.addPanelToList(MainPanel.java:556)
	at
com.adventnet.nms.startclient.MainPanel.initXMLNodeParms(MainPanel.java:1560
)
	at
com.adventnet.nms.startclient.MainPanel.initializeTreeParms(MainPanel.java,
Compiled Code)
	at com.adventnet.nms.startclient.MainPanel.run(MainPanel.java, Compiled
Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

But the same code compiled with Jbuilder4 works fine. It is driving me nuts.

Sibon Barman
SS8 Networks, Inc.
Suite 500
495 March Road, Kanata,