ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sibon Barman" <si...@ss8.com>
Subject RE: AntRunner problem
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:46:49 GMT
I run it outside Jbuilder and the ant script works fine. It seems to me
something to do with AntRunner.
Has anyone encountered a situation like this?

Sibon Barman
SS8 Networks, Inc.
Suite 500
495 March Road, Kanata,
Ontario K2K 3G1

*: (613)592-2100 ext:3281
*: sibon@ss8.com

-----Original Message-----
From: KC Baltz [mailto:KBaltz@responsenetworks.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 10:34 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: AntRunner problem

Have you tried running ant outside JBuilder?  I'd suggest testing that first
to eliminate a possible cause.  When you do, run it with -verbose.  It
should give you more details about why it is recompiling certain files.
Also, you might try creating a target with just the <delete> tasks.  Run
this and see if it does what you expect.

K.C.

* *: (613)592-2100 ext:3281
* *: sibon@ss8.com