ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: create file taskdef
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:26:41 GMT
Josh,

You may want to try out the propertyfile task (this is in ant 1.3)

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/prope
rtyfile.html

This works on java properties files, so it may not be exactly what you want.
It may be a good start if you want to build a more general config file
solution. You could also use the <echo> task but that would be a bit ugly.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au