ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: ejbjar doesn't include dependent classes in jarfile?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 23:01:02 GMT
Yes, ejbjar does not include support files at the moment. Support classes
continue to be difficult. If they are shared across beans and those beans
are in separate jars, then should they be in each jar? I don't find that
very nice. In my particular case, we leave them out of the ejb-jars and
include them as a separate jar. That works for us but it may not be the way
other people want to build their jars. Therefore, I will shortly be adding a
<support> element to ejbjar that will allow you to include arbitrary classes
and resources from a fileset. Any feedback on that feature is welcome.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au