ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: <ejbjar>, <weblogic> problems
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:26:40 GMT
Michael,

This error usually means that the ejbjar task has not included the weblogic
deployment descriptor in the jar it passes to ejbc. The ejbjar task picks up
the weblogic descriptor by association with the generic deployment
descriptor. If the generic deployment descriptor is named fubar-ejb-jar.xml
then the weblogic descriptor should be named fubar-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml. I
think I'll add a warning when this occurs letting you know what file ejbjar
is expecting.

You can check the generic jar which is fed to ejbc to see if it contains
your weblogic deployment descriptor.

Is this serious enough? :-)

Conor

--