ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Ejbjar - support classes and more (updating core classes only)
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:30:59 GMT

> Hi Connor,
>
> I will for sure have a look to this feature. If I understand well, this is
> not an automatic feature and I will have to keep my two previous tests to
> call the ejbjar whith or without the rebuild option set. But it is truely
> comforting me that there is some time to gain when building ejbjars.

Sylvain,

No, I think you can set rebuild to false in all cases. I introduced it
mainly as a safety catch. When the code which checks whether a rebuild is
required was introduced, I wanted a way to force a rebuild if desired. If
you set rebuild to false and ejbjar detects that it does need a rebuild it
will definitely do a rebuild.