ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: WebLogic 6 support
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:17:31 GMT

I am working on WL6 support at the moment.

The issues are to do with DTD locations and classpath management etc. I hope
to have this in 1.3

You are right that the ejbc task is WL451 specific. The ejbjar task,
however, can be used to run the ejbc tool for WL51.

Any ideas, code, etc that you may have to contribute are most welcome. I'd
suggest you start by checking out the ejbjar task and its nested elements.

View raw message