ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Bhate" <bh...@acm.org>
Subject re. ejbc and command-line clarification
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:08:23 GMT
Hi, I am using ant (1.2 as well as 1.3alpha Jan. 8 build) on Win2K. When
trying to use ejbc with <exec>, the command routinely gives a CreateProcess
Exception. However this happens only when I specify additional parameters on
the ejbc command line. If I specify just ejbc, the command launches ejbc. If
I specify the arguments using the new nested arg's feature (<arg value ...)
it works just fine. So what's different in these two cases? I am using
JDK1.3 and PATH is not the problem.

I remember not having this problem with the older ant.

cheers
Ajay