ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Duffey" <kevin.duf...@home.com>
Subject RE: vssget for VisualSourceSafe bug?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 06:26:16 GMT
So in retrospect, should I just supply the username and password in the
build script to avoid this? I did do this as well, and it still seems to
hang..but maybe I missed something. The strange this is, in the SSAdmin, I
see the list of users, and mine is Kduffey. But my login user name is
actually kduffey, as is my password. When I run the GUI client, I just hit
ENTER (or OK) at the prompt that asks for login/password. The password field
is empty, but the login field says kduffey. So I would think I don't need to
supply with the build script either.