ant-user mailing list archives

From Colin Elliott <celli...@zucotto.com>
Subject RE: Ejbjar - support classes and more (updating core classes only )
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:37:03 GMT
Sylvain,

For the weblogic element in ant 1.3 alpha, there is a flag, presently
undocumented, called rebuild. If you set this to false, the ejbjar task will
go through certain hoops to try and avoid rebuilding things it doesn't need
to. When I have more time, I'll see if it matches your criteria below but
perhaps you'd like to try the latest code.

I plan a major documentation update for ejbjar so this feature will then be
documented.

Cheers
Conor

--