ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neal, Eddie" <Eddie.N...@turner.com>
Subject FTP Problem
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 21:31:13 GMT
I am still not able to get a recursive get to work with the FTP target.  Here is the target
I am using:

	<target name="getImages" depends="init">
		<echo message="building images file..."/>
		<mkdir dir="${coImages}"/>
		<echo message="Getting images..."/>
		<ftp action="get"
			verbose="yes"
			server="ahost.turner.com"
			userid="xxxx"
			password="yyyy"
			remotedir="/www/orbit/CartoonOrbit/images">
 			<fileset dir="${coImages}">
    			<include name="**"/>
  			</fileset>

		</ftp>
	</target><!-- end of get images target -->

The remotedir is where the images reside.  There are several sub directories under the images
directory.  I want to get the entire structure under images and place it in the dir variable
set in the fileset.  When I run this target I only get the files directly under images.  According
to the documentation, what I am doing should work.  If anybody has any ideas, I would appreciate
the help.

Eddie Neal