ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neal, Eddie" <Eddie.N...@turner.com>
Subject FTP Question
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:22:37 GMT
I've tried this fix and it doesn't work.  Here is the updated target I
tried:

	<target name="getImages" depends="init">
		<echo message="building images file..."/>
		<mkdir dir="${coImages}"/>
		<echo message="Getting images..."/>
		<ftp action="get"
			verbose="yes"
			server="blah.blah.com"
			userid="xxxxx"
			password="yyyy"
			remotedir="/home/images/">
			<fileset dir="${coImages}/**"/>
		</ftp>
	</target><!-- end of get images target -->

When I run this target I get the error message:

D:\Work\CartoonOrbit\ant_related\build.xml:61:
D:\Work\CartoonOrbit\ant_related\
extract\CartoonOrbit\images\** not found.

When I run the target with <fileset dir="${coImages}"/>, the top level files
are retrieved, however
the subdirectories are not recursivley retrieved.  Is there anyway to do a
"recursive get"?

thanks

Eddie Neal