ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michaël Smith" <news_mich...@hotmail.com>
Subject Possible bug - Problem with exec and dir attribute
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:37:51 GMT
I'm trying to execute a batch file with the following:

        <exec dir="../../common/common/build" executable="test.bat"
os="Windows 2000"/>

I'm noticing some very weird behavior.  It fails unless I have a file
test.bat in my current directory.  When I have the test.bat locally, the
build succeeds and does in fact run the correct batch file (I changed them
to echo different messages so I could verify which one is run).  When I
rename the test.bat that is in my local directory then the build stops
working.  I reproduced this with several different batch files so I'm sure
it's not a coincidence.

Very strange.  I'm using the latest build, Jan 22.  Has anyone else seen
this problem?

Thanks,
Michaël