ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cheng, John" <JCh...@edmunds.com>
Subject RE: CVS and Ant build tool
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:44:51 GMT
I've tried using CTRL-J to generate the "\n" newline
character, and it still didn't work. I don't think the
CR/LF would be a problem since I was telnetting from
a unix box to itself. Were you able to connect to CVS
through this method?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vogel [mailto:pvogel@arsin.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 4:35 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: CVS and Ant build tool

The end of each line that the CVS is looking for is a
LF, not a CR, make sure your telnet understands that,
or use CTRL-J to make a newline and keep your hands off
the enter key :-)

Also, note that the password as transmitted over the line
is trivially encrypted via a rotation scheme, so you'll
have to do the same rotation.

-Peter
--
Peter A. Vogel