ant-user mailing list archives

From "Polley Christopher W" <PolleyChristoph...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject javac / java task arguments
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:16:23 GMT
Hello, all:

Sorry for posting such a basic question to the list, but I haven't been able
to find a recently-maintained FAQ/list archives to check first.

I've just started to use ant to compile my projects, and have run into a
situation where the debug information provided by the debug="on" (-g)
parameter isn't enough.  What is the way to invoke the equivalent of
-g:{lines,source,vars}?

the <javac> tag doesn't allow nested <arg> tags

On another note, is there a way to specify a .jar file to run with the
<java> task?  I've tried using
		 <java classname="MyJarFile.jar" fork="yes" dir="${dist}">
		   <arg value="-jar" />
		 </java>

but it complains with:
     [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MyJarFile/jar

Thanks,
Chris Polley