ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: vssget for VisualSourceSafe bug?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:47:55 GMT
I'm fairly certain lots of people are using it (including myself)
successfully.  Try running ant with the -debug flag.  This should spit out a
commandline when it runs VSS.  Try pasting this commandline into your
command prompt and see if it runs.  If it doesn't, then it's not Ant's fault
or at least you may have set up the parameters wrong.  If the pasted command
line works, then reply to the group with the snippet from your build.xml of
the <vss> task and the output it is generating with -debug.

K.C.