ant-user mailing list archives

From abonj...@Boldtech.com
Subject RE: JUnit test.txt files
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:34:47 GMT
I apologize, I forgot to mention that I am trying to use the batchtest tag.
My question is: Can I specify the output directory of the test files during
a junit batchtest task?

Here is the target from my build file:

        <target name="test">
           <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes">
              <classpath refid="btf.classpath"/>
              <formatter type="plain"/>
              <batchtest fork="no">
                <fileset dir="${src.dir}">