ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ventimiglia, David" <David.Ventimig...@msdw.com>
Subject RE: ftp task and nightly build
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:51:05 GMT
No worries, Conor.  It's no trouble at all for me to just add those classes
back in.  I was only wondering if the <ftp> was being eliminated or
something.

Cheers,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 1:31 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: ftp task and nightly build

David,

The reason is that the temporary nightly builds are just snapshots built on
my dev machine. Therefore the optional.jar contains only those tasks that
will compile on my machine. I don't have the netcomponents stuff installed.

I'll try to expand the amount of optional stuff included when I do the next
snapshot build.

Conor