ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Hoppe" <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject ejb-jar jar problem
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:15:17 GMT
Hi all,

on very rare occasions I have problems deploying beans that have been
generated with the ejb-jar task. WebLogic says that it has a deployment
exception due to a ClassNotFoundException. The class not being found is the
Bean Implementation class. This problem just occurs when a jar is updated
(recompile=false), never after a complete rebuild (change in interface).
While the jar file looks alright (the class not found is definitely
included), I recognized that the jar seems to be compressed after an update.
Is it possible that the compression somehow confuses WebLogic?

Daniel

<sitewaerts> GmbH
Hebelstr. 15
76133 Karlsruhe