ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Hoppe" <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject RE: <ejbjar>, <ejb-ref> Problem
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:55:00 GMT
Daniel,

are you trying to build one jarfile per bean or do you plan to put all the
ejbs in one jar? If you plan to place all beans in one jar you should
probably use a joined start point for your ejb classes (your compile dir).
I'd not split up the beans in this case. The descriptors should have the
standard names (like the ones in my prior posting). In this setup, your
ebj-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml contain information for more than one
bean.
If you try to have one jar per bean I suppose you'll have to run ejbjar once
per bean, but basically the rest will stay the same. Did you try to set the
basejarname?

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Wieser Daniel [mailto:Daniel.Wieser@softlab.de]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 3:06 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: <ejbjar>, <ejb-ref> Problem

Daniel,

this is my ejbjar task:

	<ejbjar srcdir="build\classes" descriptordir="\src">
		<weblogic
			oldCMP="false"
			destdir="build"
            	classpath="${weblogic.home}\classes;${weblogic.home}\lib
			\weblogicaux.jar;\src"
		/>
		<include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
		<exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
	</ejbjar>

Each EJB is located in its own directory (e.g. .\FooBean in \FooBean) along
with
it's descriptors.

How should the descriptors in the .\FooBean directory be named?
I tried some variations but either Ant or ejbc throws an Exception.

Daniel