ant-user mailing list archives

From "Viswanathan, Bharanidharan (CTS)" <VBhar...@chn.cognizant.com>
Subject SQL Queries
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 09:05:43 GMT
I am trying to execute sql queries using ant's sql tag. The query that i
tried is just a simple select statement. I am redirecting the output to a
text file. I am just getting the table headers in the output file. I wanted
to get the resultset in the text file. What is the problem? Any help in this
is greatly appreciated.

best regards,
Bharanidharan.V

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com