ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kimpton,C (Chris)" <>
Subject RE: junit test summary - can I just get one?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:32:51 GMT
>I expect to do it before the end of this month. Sorry for this delay but
expect cool reports :)

delay - what delay?

Its great that its coming...

This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and are
sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although you may be the named recipient,
it may become apparent that this email and its contents are not intended for you and an addressing
error has been made. This email may include information that is legally privileged and exempt
from disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and
delete this email and any attachments from your computer system.Rabobank International is
the trading name of Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated
in the Netherlands. Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No.
BR002630 and regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically checked
by Rabobank International for the presence of computer viruses prior to it being sent, however,
no guarantee is given or implied that this email is virus free upon delivery.

View raw message