ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kimpton,C (Chris)" <Kimpt...@rabo-bank.com>
Subject junit test summary - can I just get one?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:31:12 GMT
Hi,

I am using the junit task to run my tests.

I want to run all my tests (in several test classes) without defining an
"AllTests" class that lists them all.

Ant can find my tests (assuming I name them consistently) but it gives a
test summary per class - is there a way/plans for just getting one summary?

I guess this would effectively mean writing a generic test within ant that
looks for/uses the list of tests classes found as one large suite.  Then,
when junit runs that, it will give one summary for the whole suite.

Thanks,
Chris

This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to copyright and are
sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although you may be the named recipient,
it may become apparent that this email and its contents are not intended for you and an addressing
error has been made. This email may include information that is legally privileged and exempt
from disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately and
delete this email and any attachments from your computer system.Rabobank International is
the trading name of Coöperatieve Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated
in the Netherlands. Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No.
BR002630 and regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically checked
by Rabobank International for the presence of computer viruses prior to it being sent, however,
no guarantee is given or implied that this email is virus free upon delivery.