ant-user mailing list archives

From Aylin Yilmaz <ayil...@cqos.com>
Subject <war> task
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:29:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to build a war file- and within that war file I am trying to put
all my jar files into the Web-inf/lib directory. My jar files are located in
this pseudo-structure below...

    ${build.dir}/jars/apple/apple.jar
	        jars/pear/pear.jar
	        jars/orange/orange.jar

My script:
    <war ....
           <lib dir="${build.dir}/jars/" >
              <include name="**/*.jar"/>
           </lib>
    </war>

However, this creates the lib directory with the subdirectories
apple,pear,and orange -and within those, my jar files. Is there a way to
exclude those subdirectories and have the lib directory include only the
.jar files? In a perfect world the following code snippet would get the job
done....

        <lib dir="${build.dir}/src/Jars/**" >
          <include name="*.jar"/>
        </lib>

I couldn't find an example of how I may be able to recurse through the
subdirectories of a root directory and include only certain files, in the
ant documentation.

Thank you,
Aylin.