ant-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Muglurmath <ki...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: creating a label in Perforce?
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:36:48 GMT
Looks like you cannot find "slash" in your dns server.

Can you ping slash from your command prompt? If not, try setting your
perforce configuration with an ip address for your perforce server. You can
check by running "p4 client" from the command prompt. If you are running
perforce on windows, run p4win and set it from the clientspec menu.

Then try running "p4 sync" from the command prompt. It should get the latest
files from the server. That means that all your client settings are correct.
You can then run p4 label to label it.

Hope that helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Rhodes [mailto:daver@loudeye.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 11:27 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: creating a label in Perforce?

Hi Les,
I'm executing a .bat file that calls p4label.  I had a config problem in my
bat file which I fixed.  Now I'm getting a error connecting to the perforce
server.

  [exec] Perforce client error:
  [exec]     Connect to server failed; check $P4PORT.
  [exec]     TCP connect to slash:1666 failed.
  [exec]     slash: host unknown.

The quest continues.  Any suggestions appreciated.
thanks,
Dave