ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Davies <JDav...@Ceon.com>
Subject RE: javadoc
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:32:22 GMT
There is a way, but it may not be the answer you are looking for.

I had the same issue with my open source project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/thorn). What I did is to move the JUnit
source code out of the main source directory. For example, here is how I
divided the source code:

/thorn/
	/src/
		/thorn/
			/a.java
			/b.java (etc.)
	/test/
		/thorn/
			/atest.java
			/btest.java

This way, the classes are all in the same package (i.e. thorn), but the
source files are divided between the normal source and the unit tests.
Therefore, when I run JavaDoc, I only add the /src/ directory to the
sourcepath attribute, so I never generate javadoc for the unit tests.

- Jeff Davies