ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Donie <sdo...@zycor.lgc.com>
Subject RE: junit test summary - can I just get one?
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:38:47 GMT
One thing I'm looking into for this was described in a JavaWorld article on
JUnit Best Practices.
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2000/jw-1221-junit_p.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimpton,C (Chris) [mailto:KimptonC@rabo-bank.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 5:31 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: junit test summary - can I just get one?

Hi,

I am using the junit task to run my tests.

I want to run all my tests (in several test classes) without defining an
"AllTests" class that lists them all.

Ant can find my tests (assuming I name them consistently) but it gives a
test summary per class - is there a way/plans for just getting one summary?

I guess this would effectively mean writing a generic test within ant that
looks for/uses the list of tests classes found as one large suite.  Then,
when junit runs that, it will give one summary for the whole suite.

Thanks,
Chris

====================
This electronic message (email) and any attachments to it are subject to
copyright and are sent for the personal attention of the addressee. Although
you may be the named recipient, it may become apparent that this email and
its contents are not intended for you and an addressing error has been made.
This email may include information that is legally privileged and exempt
from disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your computer
system.Rabobank International is the trading name of Coöperatieve Centrale
Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. which is incorporated in the Netherlands.
Registered with the Registrar of Companies for England & Wales No. BR002630
and regulated by the SFA for the conduct of investment business in the UK.

The presence of this footnote also confirms that this email has been
automatically checked by Rabobank International for the presence of computer
viruses prior to it being sent, however, no guarantee is given or implied
that this email is virus free upon delivery.