ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Donie <sdo...@zycor.lgc.com>
Subject RE: sending mail with build log file included
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:02:45 GMT
What I did was write 2 files - build.xml does the actual build, but mail.xml
just uses the exec task to "call" build.xml and sent the output to a log
file, which is them mailed using the mail task. After I wrote this (my first
day using Ant) I realized I could change it to use the Ant task instead of
exec, I just haven't changed it yet.

<project name="Mail" default="mail" basedir="..">

  <target name="mail">
    <exec executable="ant.bat" dir="${basedir}/tools"
output="tools/build.log">
    </exec>
    <mail from="Build@lgc.com" tolist="sdonie" subject="Results of nightly
build"
        files="tools/build.log" mailhost="mailhost" />
  </target>

</project>