ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: Copy Target
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:03:05 GMT
Tim Vernum wrote:

> > We ONLY want to archive the files NOT already archived.
>
> It might be possible for you to use <available> and an "unless"
> in your target.

Good idea.

This would work if we listed every executable in our build.xml file - we
can do that but have been trying to avoid it because we have a large
(and growing) number of apps.

Thanks for the thought,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, OO Analyst                    email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).