ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: accessing environment variables
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:51:24 GMT
Hi Bill,

You must be using a nightly build or a copy from CVS since this wasn't a
problem with Ant 1.2.  A fix was just committed to CVS for this which
works for Win 98 and NT.

However, the fix is simple (which works on both 98 and NT).  Edit the line
    if "%1"=="" goto doneArgs
and replace it with:
    if %1a==a goto doneArgs

-Bill Burton