ant-user mailing list archives

From Ioan Mitrea <ioan.mit...@lutris.com>
Subject Re: Override of property
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:10:38 GMT
Hi Diane,

I am confused...

suppose I set build.compiler at the top of my build.xml file.

Can I have a target in which I have an <antcall> to a certain target in
my file
which  specifies as a parameter a new value for the build.compiler
property ?

Can I use <ant> in this way, to call another build.xml file for which I
would reset the build.compiler
flag using a nested property tag in my <ant> task ?

Ioan