ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <>
Subject Re: Parameterized "task-function"
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:39:12 GMT
Simplifying the build file is a good idea.  But my point was that
"traditionally" XSL is separate from the file it is operating on.  I
don't want to HAVE to have two files.  I'd rather we stuck with one file
required, and support for include.  Then, if you want, you can put your
rules in a separate file, and simply include it.