ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: major kudos!
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:49:20 GMT
Chris Winters wrote:

> I wanted to concatenate a number of files and/or
> messages into a single file during the build process and didn't see
> any built-ins that would do the job. The task probably needs a
> little cleanup (I'm relatively new to the java world), but it Just
> Works.

Great minds must think alike ... I was about to look into writing the
same thing.

Any chance of getting a copy of yours instead?

Cheers,
Bevan.
Bevan Arps, OO Analyst                    email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).