ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@machturtle.com>
Subject Re: <arg> and Filesets
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 20:30:35 GMT
Oh.  The <execon> documentation, right off it talks about the os
attribute, (so does <exec> it turns out, but I didn't notice that).
When I first read it, I took it to mean "execute this on this operating
system" as the reason for <execon>.  I'm not sure why the you need two
separate tasks to do this, but...at least it will work.