ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Burton" <bi...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Question on builds that fail
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:12:47 GMT
Hello,

In general, I like the idea of a "proceed" attribute on the <javac> task.
However, that name is not consistent with the <exec> and <execon> tasks
which use the attribute "failonerror".  In those tasks, the default is
"no" which is the opposite of what you'd want as the default for the
<javac> task.  That's okay but I think it would be better if the attribute
name for continuing after a failure is consistent among all tasks.

-Bill Burton