ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: running jikes with -g
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:18:00 GMT
--- Hadi Abedi <habedi@channelwave.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can someone tell me how to set the -g to run with jikes using ant?
> Thanks in advance.

Set the <javac> "debug" attribute. It's probably easiest to do it as:
  debug="${debug}"
so you can turn it off or on by setting the ${debug} property rather than
having to modify your build.xml whenever you want to change what it's set
to. I have my default values for things like that in properties files that
get read in, which allows for command-line or user's properties files
(read in before default ones) to override those sorts of things.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)