ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Dir attribute of the execute task.
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:30:49 GMT
Yes, it works to include the whole path in the executable
attribute - but what was the original intention of the dir
attribute?  The note in the docs will be fine for me as
resolution.  Thanks.

Andy

--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cognet.com.au> wrote:
> Andy,
>
> I have looked at this. It seems that the command given
> must either be
> passed with a full path or it must exist in the path. You
> cannot rely on it
> just being in the directory where you want to execute it.
>
> Can you please verify that works, and if so, I will add
> something to the
> documentation and close the bug report.
>
> Conor

=====

Andrew Goodnough
agoodno@yahoo.com

How do you know you've come far enough, until you've gone too far?

- Sheldon Kopp