ant-user mailing list archives

From Brent Phillips <b...@lyrastudios.com>
Subject RE: persistent problems with Ant
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:54:26 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response. jdsdk is just a symlink to j2sdk1.3.0 (the
Blackdown Linux distribution.)

I'm using RedHat 7 now, and I can run the Java examples that come with the
JDK, and I can compile and run simple Java via javac on the command line.
But no luck with Ant. :(

fyi -
[lyra@grzzt lyra]$ rpm -qa | fgrep ava
[lyra@grzzt lyra]$