ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Jikes & <depend> task
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:11:34 GMT
--- Conor MacNeill <conor@ebinteractive.com.au> wrote:

> Just to be clear for Holger, the depend task is not part of ant 1.2. It
> is only available with ant 1.3. This means Holger will need to build
from
> either CVS or use a nightly build.

I didn't pick up all of latest CVS -- I just picked up the <depend> source
itself, once it was available, and added it with a <taskdef>, so I figured
it couldn't hurt to show him what the <taskdef> was, in case he'd done
something similar. If I confused things, sorry about that... at least he
knows how to <taskdef> something now :)

> I'm still looking for feedback on <depend>, BTW.

It seems to work fine as far as I can tell. I haven't done any super
strenuous testing of it, though. I can try and get back to you with
something more later (time is kind of crunched at the moment).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)