ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Can't find version 1.2
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:43:37 GMT
--- Walter Holladay <walter@imall.com> wrote:
> I downloaded "jakarta-ant-bin.tar.gz" (once again) from the link below.
> However, when type "ant -version" I get the following:
>
> "Ant version 1.1 compiled on July 18 2000"
>
> Am I crazy? What's going on?!

I just downloaded the jakarta-ant-bin.zip file to double-check it (since I
never did pick up the real release), and it gives:
   Ant version 1.2 compiled on October 24 2000

Are you sure you're pointing to your new 'ant' and not some old one your
$PATH is finding? Try being in the lib dir of where you unpacked it, then
running:
   'java -classpath ant.jar org.apache.tools.ant.Main -version'

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)