ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Dir attribute of the execute task.
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:52:13 GMT
For the record, mine also worked when I switched to
JDK1.2.2.  The problem is in Execute() but I'm not sure how
to fix it yet.  Hopefully the bug report will mete this
out.  Thanks all.

Andy

--- Eoin Whelan <ewhelan@seagull.nl> wrote:
> I was in fact using 1.2.2 to run ant and then I changed
> to 1.3 and it
> worked.
> Weird, it seems it has worked out exactly the opposite to
> Andrew.

=====

Andrew Goodnough
agoodno@yahoo.com

How do you know you've come far enough, until you've gone too far?

- Sheldon Kopp