ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: manipulating filesets by <script>
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:26:01 GMT
Jason,

Would you be willing to share the <script>'s you've been writing? The
documentation for the <script> task is awfully thin, and I think a healthy
number of examples being made available would be a Good Thing. (They
wouldn't necessarily have to all be included in the doc -- maybe there
could be a separate little "Script Examples" doc.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)