ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Dir attribute of the execute task.
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:23:18 GMT
The bug is centered around which JDK one runs.  I am
running 1.3 and suspect that Eoin is as well.  The
Execute() class used by ExecTask() checks first for JDK1.3
and *only if not present* goes on to check for platform.
The separate cases cause different blocks of code to
execute which treat the working dir differently.

Andy

=====