ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Dir attribute of the execute task.
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:25:54 GMT
Eoin,

I just tested the following target (in a DOS-prompt window on my NT):
  <target name="testexec">
    <exec executable="ls" dir="C:\"/>
  </target>
and it listed out the C:\ directory just fine (no, I wasn't running 'ant'
in C:\).

Ordinarily I run 'ant' from an MKS shell, and all the <exec>'s I have do
the right thing from there as well, wrt executing in the specified dir.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)