ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goodnough <agoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <ejbjar>, <weblogic> problems
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:17:12 GMT
I've seen this before and have the exact environment.  I
don't remember how I fixed it but this is working for me:

        <ejbjar
            descriptordir="${descriptors.dir}"
            srcdir="temp/ejb_classes">
            <weblogic
                destdir="${ejbdeploylib.dir}"
                classpath="${wl.env}"/>
            <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
        </ejbjar>

Any noticeable differences between this and your code?  Do
you have one descriptor per bean?  Does it ejbc on the
command line?

-Andy