ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question on builds that fail
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:37:44 GMT
Ken Wood wrote a mod for Javac.java that allows for a "proceed" attribute,
which when set to true will cause a compile failure to only issue a
warning, not throw a BuildException. I don't think it was ever posted to
the list, but I have it (and use it), so if you'd like me to forward it to
you, I can.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)