ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using <property resource=...>
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 01:18:59 GMT
Has anyone used the <property> task with the "resource" attribute
specified? I can't get it to do what I thought it should (ie., read in a
properties file from a jar-file, and make those properties available for
use). I added some print statements to Property.java to see what it was
doing, and it looks like it fails the "if( is != null )", so I have to
assume I'm specifying the value for "resource" incorrectly -- but I've
tried several different ways, and none of them have worked.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)