ant-user mailing list archives

From Marco Struck <M.Str...@PopNet.de>
Subject script task
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:22:14 GMT
hi,

we are able to use the <script> task at last again.
but could somebody tell me which objects I am able to access from script ?

I've seen, that it's possible to access the project object, but what is
about environments,
properties and so on ?!

is it possible to check variables with <script>, instead of this construct:

 <target name="check_customer.name" unless="customer.name">
     <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.name" />
 </target>

 <target name="check_customer.project" unless="customer.project">
    <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.project" />
 </target>

 <target name="check_customer.psi" unless="customer.psi">
    <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.psi" />
 </target>

 <target name="create" depends="check_customer.name, check_customer.project,
check_customer.psi">